THIS MONTH'S TIPS ON IMPROVING YOUR HOME
- FRESH PAINT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO UPDATE -
- Consider painting the gold trim on your fireplace black to instantly update it.
- You can also remove your doorknobs and cabinets pulls and paint them black for a low cost update.
- If you are painting your interior walls, we suggest light gray, or very very light blue, or very very light green-blue.
- For a serious bathroom update, we suggest getting a white vanity top, paint your cabinets medium gray. gray floors, white walls, chrome or black fixtures and hardware, and then accessorize with white fluffy towels and a small plant.
~ Heidi Fore, Kristin Brockett, Kathryn Klein, and Cat Stephens
Post a Comment