2015 Top Lists or Best Rankings for Louisville
It is no secret to those of us who live here that our city has a lot to offer, and the 2014 media outlets across the country helped spread that enthusiasm. Recently Louisville landed on Travel and Leisure's "Best Places to Travel in 2015" and Fodor's "GO List" for 2015.
In the Food category:
- Thrillist ranked Louisville No. 16 on "40 Biggest Cities, Ranked by Food" and NuLu No. 13 on the "18 Best Food Neighborhoods in America."
- Louisville was named one of the seven most underrated food cities by Thrillist.
In the places to “Play” category:
- Huffington Post said Bourbon and Horse Country in Kentucky is one of 10 Iconic Things You Can Only do in America.
- Louisville was named a Top Guy's Getaway Weekend by Conde Nast Traveler.
- Forbes Magazine included Louisville in a roundup of Five Picture-Perfect Vacations for photographers.
- Louisville was named a Best American City for Fall Travel by Travel & Leisure Magazine.
- Louisville was named one of the "Most Underrated Cities for LGBT Travel" by Conde Nast Traveler.
- Louisville was ranked 6th in USA Today's list of the "10 Best American Riverfronts."
- Kentucky Derby Festival was named in the Top 10 Southern Cultural Festivals by 10Best/USA Today.
- Louisville's Jack O' Lantern Spectacular was named one of the Top 15 Halloween Celebrations in America by Country Living Magazine.
In the category of "reasons to visit" and "reasons to stay":
- Forbes said Louisville is one of "5 Surprising People, Places and Things to Watch in 2015."
- The Brown Hotel and 21c Museum Hotel were named to the "Travel and Leisure 500 World's Best Hotels."
- 21c Louisville was named one of the world's top hotels by Conde Nast Traveler.
- Louisville was named to the "Top 50 US Best Value Cities for 2015" by Trivago.com.
- Louisville was ranked No. 8 for greatest places to live in America by Outside Magazine.
- Louisville was named one of the "15 Top Cities for Single Women" by DatingAdvice.com.
Lexington, Kentucky ranked top 7 on cities with the highest quality of life on 2014.
Top Rated Software Engineering College – Louisville, KY