Things to do in March & April in Louisville & Southern Indiana
20 things you can do in March and April
1. Play with my new home search app and let me know your feedback - click here to download it
2. Refinance your mortgage to get a lower monthly payment - bonus: the $$$ you save each month can be redirected into a savings account for retirement or an investment property or the stock market, all of which are on sale right now
3. Attend an online webinar on how to buy investment properties - ask me for details on how to view our next webinar
4. Find out what your home is worth in today's market
5. Look at houses by doing a video call with me while I walk through the house for you - you don't have to leave your house to look at one
6. Or you could look at houses in person - I will provide the hand sanitizer, masks and gloves
7. Spring clean and get rid of clothes and items you no longer want or need - we'll pick them up and donate them for you - just email us what you want to give
8. Do some repairs and updates to your home that will help it sell quicker. The easiest update is light gray paint and black hardware and brushed nickel fixtures. - click here for Heidi Fore's complete checklist We are happy to give you advice if you want to do a virtual video consultation.
9. Stage your house to make your rooms look bigger - move all the items that you aren't using everyday into the storage room, including extra furniture pieces that aren't needed, boxes of stuff you rarely open, and things that sit on the countertops that you don't use all the time
10. Clean out your...